no but really short people are so mean dude. i got a lot of short friends and they kinda scare me
us tall people are so nice and soft-hearted and everyone always picks on us for being tall and we’re like “haha yeah”
short people will easily start planning a murder if u pick on them
It’s because they’re closer to hell.
Record Store Day 2014
Mother Love Bone
Hold Your Head Up
Format: 7” Vinyl
Release type: RSD Exclusive Release
Limited edition single includes a never-before-released studio recording cover of Argent’s “Hold Your Head Up” and an unreleased version of “Holy Roller” from the recording sessions during the making of Apple.
"Hold Your Head Up"/"Holy Roller"
things i like:
things i do not like:
- reading for a grade
- learning for a grade
so basically school ruins my motivation for things
War In Your Eyes – Jeff Ament
I hate the 60s for happening without me
i had a crush on this guy and i decided to pull a Pavlov on him by offering him whenever i saw him this brand of candy he seemed to really like and after a while whenever he saw me he got excited for a second then you could see his expression shift to wondering the why the hell was he so happy to see me and i swear it was the evilest thing but also the most hilarious i made a guy like me by conditioning him into associating me to a candy he liked
TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ITALY ROME MAYOR MARINO REGISTERS 16 GAY MARRIAGES CELEBRATED ABROAD.
- Gay marriage is, as of now, illegal in Italy;
- Rome Mayor Ignazio Marino, in open opposition to the italian legislation, defiantly registered the marriage of 16 gay couples, many with children, that had been celebrated abroad. After receiving a standing ovation in the Protomoteca, he stated “This is a special day for many of you, but for me and for Rome as well. […] Laws are meant to allow the same rights to everybody […] Today we’re just registering, but we’ll go ahead. And I know, we’ll go ahead together.”
- Interior Minister Angelino Alfano harshly contested the Mayor, claiming he was basically just “signing autographs” since the italian legislation doesn’t allow gay marriages;
- Rome Prefect vowed to back the Minister’s stance, commanding Marino to stop or he would make the registrations void. Marino replied he’d defend his choice to the end;
- The Italian Bishops’ Conference (CEI) stated it was “an unacceptable presuntion” to undertake such an action during the last day of a summit on the Synod of family;
- On the stairs to the Capitol, next to those who celebrated, protestants manifested their disapproval. About 70 esponents from right wing organizations were blocked near the Capitol; the police headquarters pressed charges against the promoters of the unauthorized protest.
Marino is also the first Mayor of Rome to ever attend a Gay Pride and he has been stating he wants to open Rome’s registries since at least January 2014. Here’s a list of all the cities that currently have their civil registries open to homosexual couples.
Prime Minister Renzi recently said that there is a law for gay unions ready to be discussed in the Parliament from January 2015. The law would reportedly follow the current German model, which would grant partners almost the same rights as married heterosexual couples and the possibility to adopt if the child is the biological offspring of one of the partners.
schools have stairs so you can throw yourselves down them
my favorite part of the day is when i get to go to bed